Skip to main content

Huffing Less Again, Thank Goodness!

(Probiotics 8:30am, Prozac 4.1ml at 4pm, Zithromax 250 ML at 4pm, he will have probiotics and melatonin and magnesium at 9pm)

Well after my major worry freak out last night and not being able to sleep, today Ewen woke up huffing only a couple of times. Then when I picked him up from school he was huff-free again. I can't believe it. I was so worried that we were back to the huffing tic again but it looks like yesterday was the exception and not the new norm.

As we drove home from his school this afternoon I told him that we have to pick up his sisters from Grandmas's. I asked him if that was OK and he said he really didn't feel like it. I told him that before all of this, before he got "sick" that he was much more positive. I said that before he would have said, "yeah cool!" Then I told him that when he got sick and he said he didn't want to do something, it was because he was feeling horrible and I listened to him and kept him comfortable as much as possible. I said that now I don't know the level of his discomfort anymore and it is hard for me to gauge.

He said that he guessed he didn't really care if we went to Grandma's or not, he was just like, whatever about it. He said he was just looking forward to getting home and relaxing on his computer.

So we went and got the girls and he didn't hide away in her computer room. He sat on the porch  with us all and watched videos on his phone...which actually is an improvement.

Something interesting last night was that he said he thought he probably didn't need the Prozac anymore. That was nice to hear, although we aren't stopping it yet. Right now he is playing Minecraft, Skyping with a friend from school. Tomorrow is his 5th grade graduation ceremony!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Chugging Along

It has been almost a month now since the terrible effects of the prednisone.   This morning I gave 50 mg hydroxyzine and 500mg of phenibut and she still said she wasn't feeling great at 11:30am. So I gave her 3 droppers of Valerian Calm, which seems to offer a small boost of happiness sometimes.   I stopped her 5HTP and replaced it with 10mg of fluoxatine. But yesterday she said she was having a hard time peeing. So if that happens again we will have to re-evaluate.   After she is comfortable on an SSRI I want to start the minocycline antibiotic, but I don't want to do that until I get her SSRI support up incase the antibiotic makes her feel worse I read minocylcine can have negative psychiatric effects for some people). I have maxed out her supports with the phenibut and the hydroxyzine and have nothing left to give if the minocycline does something weird neurological too.  So to support myself, I took 20mg of fluoxatine (prozac) last night and feel w...

Spring Break 2017 Update

4ml Prozac, 500mg Zithromax 3x a week, 1.5 mg melatonin, less than a quarter of Clonidine Ewen is doing well. Right now he is vacuuming and mopping the whole house (all 850 square fee lol) To earn an hour of screen time playing Overwatch. We have had a few hiccups. He got in major trouble in school for hacking into the computer and writing silly things on a class web page. He said he didn't realize he would get a referral and get in so much trouble since he wasn't hurting anyone and would never bully. He also dropped his grades because he was too busy having fun with his friends. So Mike and I had a meeting with his teachers. He now has a 504 plan since he has had lots of absences.  We are paying close attention so that we can make sure he completes his assignments. Last month he was having trouble with tics (mostly huffing) and anxiety and so his pediatrician put his Zithromax up to 500 mg every day for a full week. That completely helped and was amazing to get him back...

All 3 Doing Well

Ewen: 500mg Zithromax 3x a week, less than 1/4 Clonodine, 1.5mg melatonin, Vitamin D3, probiotics, magnesium, fish oil, 16mg Prozac 8-year-old sister: 3mg Zithromax daily, magnesium, half an Oncolplex (broccoli sprouts supplement), 1mg melatonin, magnesium, iron, D3, probiotics 14-year-old sister - 250 mg Zithromax daily, magnesium, Oncolplex, 1.5 mg melatonin, magnesium,  probiotics, D3, fish oil, 20mg Prozac Ewen and his 8 -year-old sister are both doing really well now. My youngest has her energy back, no longer says "I fee bad!" all day long...in fact she never says it at all. She sleeps through the night more often and is much happier. She is still a grump, but in normal portions with lots of happiness and giggles in between the grumps. She is back to some kind of normal. The story here though is my 14-year-daughter with autism. We started out giving her pretty massive doses of Zithromax and it was just too much for her. She got very emotional and exhausted too. ...